The World Schools Cricket Challenge (WSCC) was designed to provide an opportunity for all high school cricket players to compete at an international tournament. Open to all schools, the WSCC combines Sport, Culture and Education for students from all around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity for students, teachers, coaches and parents to socially interact away from the cricket.
Objectives of the challenge:
- To encourage participation and development of cricket within high schools and the educational system.
- To assist promising high school cricketers to continue to develop their skills on pitches and fields in friendly competition with players from throughout the cricketing world.
- To provide a solid base for young cricketers to plan their cricketing future.
- To provide educational opportunities and experiences for students with an interest in cricket.
- To promote the enjoyment and qualities of cricket as a recreational alternative for students regardless of their cricketing abilities.
- To promote the traditional values of cricket through international competition in attractive cricketing and educational destinations.