World Schools Cricket Challenge 2017
All teams are required to take a package.
- Prices for students for an accommodation package start from AUD $1,299 per person
- Prices for coaches/teachers for an accommodation package start from AUD $1,199 per person
Accommodation package includes:
• Seven nights accommodation with breakfast
• Return transfer from Melbourne Airport to Tournament Accommodation (one per school)
• Welcome BBQ function at Haileybury
• Finale Dinner and Awards evening
• Lunch on all game days
• Tournament souvenir handbook
• Certificate of participation
Inclusions for Players – All packages
• Twenty20 grading day with umpires and balls supplied
• Four 50 over games with umpires and balls supplied
• Team photo
PARENTS & SUPPORTERS PACKAGE
Vibe Carlton Hotel, Parkville (this is a 5 minute walk from International House stay).
- 7 nights (9-16 December), breakfast included
Price includes the Opening BBQ function (Haileybury), and Closing Awards Dinner (International House).
All packages exclude:
- Flights and transport to Melbourne
- Personal insurances
- Personal expenses
- Meals except as listed
- Single Room
- AUD$1575Per Person
- AUD$890Per Person
The accommodation at International House is situated at Royal Parade, Parkville 15 minutes north of Melbourne’s CBD. Accommodation is in single rooms with shared bathroom facilities. All towels and linen are supplied and complimentary breakfast is included. Evening meals are not included but are available at a very reasonable cost and need to be pre-booked.
Accommodation at International House for players and teachers is optional but is recommended as being most suitable for teams as it will facilitate teams to mix and mingle away from the games.
- Price per pupil for full package
- AU$1299(See inclusions)
- Price per coach/staff member
- FOR PUPIL AND COACHES/STAFF
- Upon Application
Packages do not include:
– Flights – international or domestic
– Meals except as shown
– Personal expenses
Local schools contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.